We guarantee that every transaction or email contact you make at PromoShop® will be safe. Our secure server encrypts all your personal information so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. We use the information provided by you only to process your orders and requests for samples and to provide a more convenient environment for selecting and buying your promotional merchandise on the Internet.
The information you provide is used in the following ways:
- When you order or request samples, we need to know your name, your company or organisation name, and your contact details. This allows us to process and fulfil your enquiries and orders in the quickest possible time.
- We also ask for your Email Address so that we can confirm your details and keep you personally notified on the status of your orders. When you register with us all your details are encrypted on our secure server database.
- If you opt in to receive our free PromoShop® newsletter, we use the information you provide to occasionally notify you about important new product releases, functionality changes to the PromoShop® web site and special offers or marketing initiatives you may find valuable. You may choose to disable this facility when you register or at a later date if so desired.
- PromoShop® will never disclose or rent your personal information or Email Address to any third party. Within PromoShop®, your information is made available to staff only on a need to know basis for the processing of your quotes and orders plus the issue of our email newsletters, if applicable.
- Customers receiving the free PromoShop® newsletter can opt-out of receiving future mailings when they register, or they can modify their user information at a later date via Email to: email@example.com.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any client information under its control.